Friday, August 07, 2009

Tazed At The A's Game



The tazing happens early in the clip. I saw this on Yahoo and had to poach it. Now, I'll be the first one to admit I used to hoot and holler at the A's games. We let the center fielder have it, from Fred Lynn to Willie Wilson. But, we didn't use swear words and if the security guys would have come over and told us to shut up, well, I for one wouldn't want to get kicked out of the ballgame, which has never happened to me. By the time you're 62 years old, you should have figured out not to argue with the cops. If you're not going to go peacfully, you get the Edison mecicine. Its as simple as that. That's what this guy deserved and that's what he got. Here's the Yahoo link and in the comments is where I poached the Edison comment.

No comments: