Friday, November 27, 2009

Call The FBI

This is what I told a Census taker back in 1990. I filled out the only part of the Census that the Constitution asks for, that being how many people live at the address. I filled out nothing else. When the Census taker came by for the follow up, I was real nice and everything, I just refused to cooperate. When she told me it was against the law, I told her to call the FBI. I also told her I was willing to go to jail for this, and she just shook her head.
Funny, I don't recall anyone bothering me in 2000. So, what's in store for 2010? Well, I'll tell ya. I'm not filling out anything on the Census form except for how many people live at my address. All the Census is for is to piece out the Congressional districts. The States use it too, I'll give them that. The rest of it is TMG, or "Too Much Government." I don't trust the government when they say the data is used in house. The Feds used the 1940 Census to track down Japanese nationals and American citizens of Japanese ancestry when they were tossed in the camps.
I love my country, but don't trust the government.

1 comment:

Rico said...

Aw' come on Joe fill out the Census form, tell them all about you, the government is our friend and is here to help you.

Palin 2012