Friday, December 11, 2009

Its Really True


I couldn't find it, but I'm sure Grant sent me a piece on how looking at women's breasts led to a longer and healthier life. I thought it was pretty funny. Well, it turns out its really true. Here's the link to an article I got from The Agitator.
Here's one good quote, "At the close of the study, the researchers noted that the men who stared at the breasts of females on a regular basis exhibited lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and lesser episodes of coronary artery disease."
And here's another, "Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."
Now, what can Sandra say? Actually, if it applies to women, she'll outlive us all. After all, she looks at hundreds of boobs a month, more than any of us men do. So, to increase the health of readers of Joe's Big Blog, I'll not shy away from posting more boobie pictures. Our health depends on it.

No comments: